Camargue is a beautiful, natural region situated in south of Arles. It is Western Europe’s largest river delta and a UNESCO designated biosphere reserve. Our cruises in Provence includes Camargue in the itinerary.
Canals & Waterways
Rhone River, Petit Rhone and Canal du Rhone a Sete
Why Cruise in Camargue?
See incredible sights and natural beauty when you cruise in Camargue and Provence. Camargue is home to more than hundreds of birds including pink flamingos, white Camargue horses and herons. Enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, and horseback riding or enjoy your day in a beach.
• Discover the natural beauty of Camargue.
• Tour of manades, a ranch where authentic French cowboys show you how to tend a herd of bulls.
• Visit Aigues-Mortes, a walled city from the 14th century.
• Explore Arles and its Roman-inspired landmarks.
• Visit the village of Les Baux de Provence in Provence.
• Tour of the walled city of Avignon including the Pope’s Palace.
• Visit Pont du Gard, a 2000-year-old Roman aqueduct.