€27,000 Per Charter
- Country / RegionFrance / Canal du Midi
- Duration7 Days/6 Nights
- Cruise CodeANJGOLF0816
- ItineraryMarseillan to Le Somail
- Max Passengers8
- Cruise HighlightsItinerary Cruise between Le Somail and Marseillan.Accommodation Cabin accommodation (twin or double bed) with en-suite bathroomActivity Excursions and admittance fees as per the itinerary Meals All meals included - authentic French cuisine and regional specialities plus a selection of fine winesDrinks Open bar with alcoholic and non alcoholic drinksInclusion Sun deck with spa poolTransportation Vehicle for transfers and excursions Activity Use of bicyclesInclusion WiFi on boardActivity Wine tasting sessions
Book a memorable golf charter cruise with the beautiful Anjodi! Take the opportunity to enjoy your passion at various golf courses including Golf de Carcassonne, Lamalou-les-Bains Golf Course, Golf de St Thomas and the outstanding Cap d'Agde. Aside from these, you'll get to fascinate along the stunning villages of Narbonne, Poilhes, Marseillan and more!
- Free hotel night at Clarion Suites in Narbonne for charter bookings on available dates in 2018. Book on or before May 14th, 2018. This offer is combinable with other advertised promotions.
- Tour at Carcassonne and play golf at the famous Golf de Carcassonne
- Play golf at Lamalou-les-Bains Golf Course
- Visit Narbonne and the archbishops palace
- Explore the picturesque village of Poilhes
- Play golf at Golf de St Thomas
- Visit the village of Marseillan
- Discover the Cap d'Agde golf course
- Local transfers to and from the hotel barge
- Luxury 6 night cruise
- All meals on board catered for by the on board Master Chef
- Open bar 24/7 with a large range of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. All wines served throughout the cruise
- Excursions and admittance fees as per the itinerary
- Services of 4 crew
- Use of barge facilities which includes 8 bicycles and spa pool
- A small library of books and maps
- A collection of board games
- Hi-Fi system with CD player with selection of CDs
- Complimentary WiFi
- Guest iPods can be connected to the Hi-Fi system
Pick-up & Drop Off Points
Approximate transfer duration between Narbonne & Anjodi = 1 hour
For cabin bookings:
- Pick-up point: Narbonne TGV train station at 2.45 pm / The Clarion Suites, Ile du Gua Hotel in Narbonne at 3:00 pm
- Drop-off point: Your choice of location in Narbonne by 10:00 am
For charter bookings:
- Pick-up point: One location of the group’s choice in Narbonne, Montpellier, Carcassonne or Beziers at 3:00 pm
- Drop-off point: One location of the group’s choice in Narbonne, Montpellier, Carcassonne or Beziers by 10:00 am
Noisette d’Agneau des Corbières en Croûte de Sel Sauce Romarin; Ragout de Calamars à la Provençale; Bouillabaisse
Domaine Gourgazaud, La Livinière, Minervois; Château les Voute-Gasparets, Corbières, Romain Pauc; Limoux Toques et Clochers, Chardonnay
Pélardon; Roquefort Papillon; Cathare au Chèvre; Tomme au Piment d’ Espelette
Contact a Barge Travel Specialist
Meet Your Barge Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)
Marseillan to Le Somail
Day 1, Sunday
Guests are met at the **designated meeting point by the Captain and escorted by minibus to Anjodi, moored in the port of Le Somail. Champagne welcome followed by time to walk around the charming and historical village. Dinner on board.
Day 2, Monday
Fascinating morning tour of Carcassonne. Dating back to the Gallo-Roman era, this is the most complete mediaeval fortified city in existence today with its 52 watchtowers, portcullis and extraordinary repertoire of defences, which resisted the many armies that tried to storm this glorious Camelot setting. Enjoy Cassoulet in Carcassonne before golf at Golf de Carcassonne. Challenging water obstacles and bunkers make this a tactical golf course for players of all levels. Return to the hotel barge for a cruise along the shaded canal to Pigasse. Dinner on board. (18 holes, 5,800m, Par 71)
Day 3, Tuesday
This morning we play golf at Lamalou-les-Bains Golf Course, located at the foot of Mt Carooux, by the River Orb. This course has three small lakes, is flat, wooded, short, technical and most enjoyable. Return to the hotel barge for a cruise along the pretty Canal du Midi to Poilhes. Dinner on board. (9 holes, 2,600m, Par 35)
Day 4, Wednesday
A morning visit to Narbonne, a Roman Mediterranean capital where the Visigoth monarchs once lived. Enjoy the Archbishops Palace and Horreum. Explore the indoor market at the hub of this bustling town, where you will have time to shop or simply absorb the relaxed atmosphere. Lunch ashore in Narbonne before returning to Anjodi to cruise across the aqueduct over the River Orb and then ascend the 7-lock flight of Fonseranes before reaching the worlds oldest canal tunnel at Malpas and then arrive at the picturesque village of Poilhes for our nights mooring. Dinner on board.
Day 5, Thursday
After breakfast we cruise to Portiragnes where the Canal du Midi is at its closest to the Mediterranean. After lunch we golf at Golf de St Thomas. This course offers various types of play: woods, hills, lakes and on some fairways a more classic approach. Return to the hotel barge and enjoy an aperitif before dinner on board. (18 holes, par 72, 6130m).
Day 6, Friday
Anjodi sets off through the famous round lock and then the nature reserve of Bagnas, with potential sightings of flamingos and other wild fowl before heading out onto the inland saltwater lake of Thau, past the oyster beds. After mooring in the fishing village of Marseillan, we transfer to Cap d'Agde. This golf course is located in a colourful landscape created by one of the world's most renowned architects, Ronald Fream. An outstanding and inventive course whose greens are jealously protected by bunkers that you will never forget. Captains Farewell Dinner on board. (18 holes, 6,301m, Par 72).
Day 7, Saturday
After breakfast depart Marseillan by minibus and return to the **designated drop off point.
Anjodi Deck Plan
- 100 feet long
- 8 passengers
- 4 crew
- 4 twin/double state rooms with en-suite facilities
- Centrally Heated
- CD player/iPod dock
- Sun deck with spa pool
- 8 touring bikes/1 tandem on request
- Air-conditioned minibus
- WiFi (Subject to local reception)
Dates & Prices
Rates for 2018
20% off per cabin on April 15 & 29; June 24. 10% off per cabin on May 6 & 27; July 22 & August 12.
Departure Dates Stateroom per person Single Supplement Book Before April 8, 22 3,850 Euros 1,400 Euros April 15 3,080 Euros 1,400 Euros 14 May 2018 April 29 3,560 Euros 1,600 Euros 14 May 2018 May 6, 27 4,005 Euros 1,600 Euros 14 May 2018 May 13, 20 4,450 Euros 1,600 Euros June 3, 10, 17 4,450 Euros 1,600 Euros June 24 3,560 Euros 1,600 Euros 14 May 2018 July 1, 8, 15 4,450 Euros 1,600 Euros July 22 3,465 Euros 1,400 Euros 14 May 2018 July 29 3,850 Euros 1,400 Euros August 5, 19 3,850 Euros 1,400 Euros August 12 3,465 Euros 1,400 Euros 14 May 2018 August 26 4,450 Euros 1,600 Euros September 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 4,450 Euros 1,600 Euros October 7, 14, 21 3,850 Euros 1,400 Euros
Charter (Whole Barge)
20% off per charter on May 13. 10% off per charter on July 8 & 29; August 5, 19 & 26.
Departure Dates Charter 6 ppl Charter 7 ppl Charter 8 ppl Book Before April 8, 15, 22 27,000 Euros 27,800 Euros 28,600 Euros April 29 30,800 Euros 31,800 Euros 32,800 Euros May 6, 20, 27 30,800 Euros 31,800 Euros 32,800 Euros May 13 24,640 Euros 25,440 Euros 26,240 Euros 11 May 2018 June 3, 10, 17, 24 30,800 Euros 31,800 Euros 32,800 Euros July 1, 15 30,800 Euros 31,800 Euros 32,800 Euros July 8 27,720 Euros 28,620 Euros 29,520 Euros 14 May 2018 July 22 27,000 Euros 27,800 Euros 28,600 Euros July 29 24,300 Euros 25,020 Euros 25,740 Euros 14 May 2018 August 5, 19 24,300 Euros 25,020 Euros 25,740 Euros 14 May 2018 August 12 27,000 Euros 27,800 Euros 28,600 Euros August 26 27,720 Euros 28,620 Euros 29,520 Euros 14 May 2018 September 2, 9, 16, 23 30,800 Euros 31,800 Euros 32,800 Euros October 7, 14, 21 27,000 Euros 27,800 Euros 28,600 Euros
Theme Cruise Supplement
Theme Region Available for Supplement Golf Canal du Midi Charter up to 8 to 18 ppl 500 Euros per passenger
Golf cruises include four pre-booked and paid tee times and transfers to and from the golf clubs. Hire of clubs, caddy or buggy not included. *Only those golfing pay the supplement. A minimum of 4 passengers on a golf charter are required to play golf.
Terms & Conditions
Prices shown in Euros and will be converted in Australian Dollar (AUD) at time of payment using a daily ROE. An initial deposit of €800 is payable at the time of booking. The balance must be paid within 90 days as per our terms and conditions and as specified in our confirmation invoice, which will be despatched when the booking form has been processed. Cancellation policy applies to all bookings.
Enquire about this Cruise
Prefer speaking to us over the phone? Our Barge Specialists would love to help you out!
Prefer speaking to us over the phone? Our Barge Specialists would love to help you out!