€45,200 Per Charter
- Country / RegionFrance / Burgundy
- Duration7 Days/6 Nights
- Cruise CodeLIFAM0816
- Max Passengers12
- Cruise HighlightsAccommodation Cabin accommodation (twin or double bed) with en-suite bathroomActivity Excursions and admittance fees as per the itinerary Meals All meals included - authentic French cuisine and regional specialities plus a selection of fine winesDrinks Open bar with alcoholic and non alcoholic drinksInclusion Sun deck with spa poolTransportation Vehicle for transfers and excursions Activity Use of bicyclesItinerary Cruise between Fleurey-sur-Ouche and EscommesInclusion WiFi on boardActivity Wine tasting sessions
Embark on a relaxing journey as you and your family travel from Fleurey-sur-Ouche to Escommes with the beautiful L'Impressionniste! This cruise package allows you to visit some of the interesting historical places like Clos de Vougeot, the old Dijon, Beaune and many more! You'll definitely find everything you need for a wonderful family vacation!
- Visit Clos de Vougeot, a wall-enclosed vineyard in Burgundy
- Walking tour of old Dijon
- Explore the magnificent 12th century Abbaye de la Bussiere
- Visit the vineyards of Beaune
- Cruise around the canal summit, 1250 feet above sea level
- Visit Chateau de Commarin
- Substitute a maximum of 4 excursions from the Classic Cruise Itinerary with your preferred family activities.
- Transfers by chauffeured Mercedes Mini bus between Paris and the hotel barge
- Luxury 6 night cruise
- All meals on board catered for by the on board Master Chef
- Open bar 24/7 with a large range of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. All wines served throughout the cruise
- Excursions and admittance fees as per the itinerary
- Services of 6 crew
- Use of barge facilities, which includes bicycles and spa pool
- Library of books and maps
- Board games
- Nordic walking sticks (on request)
- Hi-Fi system with CD player, radio and iPod docking station
- Guest iPods
Pick-up & Drop-off Points
Approximate transfer duration between Paris & L’Impressionniste = 3 hours 15 minutes.
For cabin bookings:
- Pick-up point: The Hotel Westminster, Paris at 2:30 pm
- Drop-off point: The Hotel Westminster by 12:00 noon
For charter bookings:
- Pick-up point: One location of the group's choice in Paris at 2:30 pm OR a local TGV station close to the barge after 4:00 pm
- Drop-off point: One location of the group's choice in Paris by 12:00 noon OR at a local TGV station by 10:00 am
Filet d'Agneau au Basilic;Magret de Canard au Ratafia de Bourgogne; Poulet à L'Estragon;Filet de Boeuf Charolais avec Sauce Epoisses
Domaine Laroche, Chablis Premier Cru; Domaine Bruno Clair, Marsannay; Domaine Bouchard Père & Fils, Meursault ‘Les Clous’; Domaine Comte Georges de Vôgué, Musigny; Château de la Saule, Montagny Premier Cru; Domaine Jadot, Ladoix ‘Les Clous d’Orge’
Aisy Cendré; Bouton de Culotte; Epoisses; Ami du Chambertin; Le Petit Vougeot
Contact a Barge Travel Specialist
Meet Your Barge Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)
If you are a family with children, a bespoke itinerary is created and a maximum of 4 excursions from the Classic Cruise Itinerary is substituted with your preferred family activities.
The following activities can usually be arranged on-board directly with the barge Captain and included in your itinerary without any extra charge, unless otherwise stated:
Parc Aquatique et Complexe du Cap Vert (3 years+)
Leisure & Sports Centre in the town of Dijon with sports pool, play pool featuring water slide and a paddling pool for children. Adults can enjoy relaxing in the sauna, hammam, jacuzzi or shower with water jets.
Bowling alley in Dijon in which opportunities to play in the dark, guided only by neon lights and lasers is offered. Suitable for all ages and levels of expertise. Wearing of bowling shoes and socks is obligatory, the hiring of which is available in the complex.
Canoeing & Kayaking
Discover the River Ouche by canoe (2 seats) or kayak (single seat) during a descent from St Victor or Gissey, depending on the direction of travel. Choose between an hour’s ride and a half day depending on the time slot allocated by the barge’s itinerary. Suitable for all ages. Must be booked in advance.
Beautiful artificial lake just outside of Dijon with a beach and water sports opportunities. Other activities include mini golf and tree climbing in the vast forest surrounding the lake. Suitable for children of all ages, but they should be able to swim.
Tennis Club in Pouilly-en-Auxois offering court hire by the hour. Suitable for all ages.
Paintballing (12 years+)
Paintballing Park is set in 6 acres near Dijon. Protective clothing is provided with masks, gloves and breastplates for adults and children. Three formulas are possible – 1 ¼ hours (200 balls) or 2 ¼ hours (500 balls), or a full day of play. Must be booked in advance. Please contact us for the time slot allocated by the barge’s itinerary before booking. (Supplement Payable).
Other activities* – shown below – can be arranged but, due to their nature, they should be booked directly by the client with the activity provider. These activities are:
The Golf Club of La Chassagne is the local club in the Ouche Valley. With 9 holes, a par of 36, and a course length of 2,616m this is a gentle, but beautiful, course suitable for players of all levels. Suitable for all ages. Hire of clubs, trollies and buggies available on site. Must be booked in advance. (Supplement Payable).
Set in the heart of Burgundy, the 400 square metre Morvan Adventure Ground is exceptionally good for wild quad biking. Several different courses are available depending on the time slot allocated by the barge’s itinerary. Check with the activity provider for more details. (Supplement Payable).
Horse Riding (3 years+)
Set within the Morvan Massif, a number of different equestrian activities are available – including “around the pony” (brushing and caressing ponies, walking discovery, games and an introduction to acrobatics) for children aged 3 – 6 years; Pony Trekking for children under 12; Horse Riding for those over 12 years old. Please contact us for assistance as numerous durations are also offered – as well as the chance to ride under a full moon! (Supplement Payable).
Hot Air Ballooning
Experience the landscape and scenery of Burgundy from a different angle as you climb into the clouds in a hot air balloon. A magical experience the whole family can enjoy, and one which will last forever in your memories. (Supplement payable).
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
*Activities are payable by the client directly to the provider, whose individual terms and conditions apply.
All activities are subject to availability. Children’s bicycles, bicycle helmets, child car seats and high chairs and available without cost.
L'Impressionniste Deck Plan
- 128 feet long
- 12 passengers
- 6 crew
- 2 Junior Suites (143 to 152 sq ft)
- 4 state rooms ( 110 to 127 sq ft)
- Centrally Heated
- CD player/iPod dock
- Sun deck with spa pool
- 12 touring bikes/1 tandem on request
- 2 Air-conditioned minibuses
- WiFi (Subject to local reception)
Dates & Prices
Rates for 2019
Departure Dates Stateroom per person Junior Suite pe person Single Supplement April 7, 14, 21 4,490 Euros 4,590 Euros 1,650 Euros April 28 5,250 Euros 5,350 Euros 1,900 Euros May 5, 12, 19, 26 5,250 Euros 5,350 Euros 1,900 Euros June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 5,250 Euros 5,350 Euros 1,900 Euros July 7, 14 5,250 Euros 5,350 Euros 1,900 Euros July 21, 28 4,490 Euros 4,590 Euros 1,650 Euros August 4, 11, 18 4,490 Euros 4,590 Euros 1,650 Euros August 25 5,250 Euros 5,350 Euros 1,900 Euros September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 5,250 Euros 5,350 Euros 1,900 Euros October 6, 13, 20 4,490 Euros 4,590 Euros 1,650 Euros
Charter (Whole Barge)
Departure Dates Charter 8 ppl Charter 9 ppl Charter 10 ppl Charter 11 ppl Charter 12 ppl April 7, 14, 21 45,200 Euros 46,600 Euros 47,700 Euros 48,800 Euros 49,900 Euros April 28 52,600 Euros 54,300 Euros 55,600 Euros 56,900 Euros 58,200 Euros May 5, 12, 19, 26 52,600 Euros 54,300 Euros 55,600 Euros 56,900 Euros 58,200 Euros June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 52,600 Euros 54,300 Euros 55,600 Euros 56,900 Euros 58,200 Euros July 7, 14 52,600 Euros 54,300 Euros 55,600 Euros 56,900 Euros 58,200 Euros July 21, 28 45,200 Euros 46,600 Euros 47,700 Euros 48,800 Euros 49,900 Euros August 4, 11, 18 45,200 Euros 46,600 Euros 47,700 Euros 48,800 Euros 49,900 Euros August 25 52,600 Euros 54,300 Euros 55,600 Euros 56,900 Euros 58,200 Euros September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 52,600 Euros 54,300 Euros 55,600 Euros 56,900 Euros 58,200 Euros October 6, 13, 20 45,200 Euros 54,300 Euros 47,700 Euros 48,800 Euros 49,900 Euros
Theme Cruise Supplement
Theme Avaialble for Supplement Family Charter 12 ppl None
Family cruises include a tailor-made itinerary taking into consideration the ages and interests of all those in the group. Baby and child equipment can be provided at no extra cost including children’s bikes, car seats, cots, high chairs etc. Children under 18 years receive a discount on many vessels.
Terms & Conditions
Prices shown in Euros and will be converted in Australian Dollar (AUD) at time of payment using a daily ROE. An initial deposit of €800 is payable at the time of booking. The balance must be paid within 90 days as per our terms and conditions and as specified in our confirmation invoice, which will be despatched when the booking form has been processed. Cancellation policy applies to all bookings.
Enquire about this Cruise
Prefer speaking to us over the phone? Our Barge Specialists would love to help you out!
Prefer speaking to us over the phone? Our Barge Specialists would love to help you out!