The beautiful Loire Valley region is located in the middle of the Loire River. It is the famed for its magnificent chateaux, rolling vineyards, historic towns and villages. Loire Valley is a 2-hour drive from Paris and can be reached by a TGV train in Montparnasse station or in Tours.
Canals & Waterways
Why Cruise in Loire Valley?
The Loire Valley region is one of the most beautiful regions in France with its sprawling and elegant chateaux, charming vineyards and historic towns. The region offers plenty of sightseeing opportunities and activities for everyone, whether you are first-time visitor or frequent traveller.
• Excursions to the famed chateaux of the region including Château de Villandry and its gardens, Chateau d’ Amboise, Chateau du Clos Luce, Domaine de Fontenay and Chateau de Chenonceau.
• Visit the trogdolyte village of Bourre.
• Visit a vineyard and enjoy a wine tasting session.
• Visit a local market in Touraine.
• Try some of the world’s most delectable cheeses and wines