Holland is a region located in west of Netherlands. The name Holland is commonly used to refer the whole country of Netherlands. The region is undoubtedly famous for its colourful tulips during spring and windmills. Most tourists arrive at Amsterdam Airport Schipol, one of the busiest airports in Europe. You can also reach Amsterdam by train from France, Belgium and Germany.
Canals & Waterways
Amstel River and various canals from Haarlem to Oude Watering
Why Cruise in Holland?
Holland is definitely a must-visit during spring with tulips in full bloom. The region offers plenty of historic cities and towns. Your Holland cruise starts in Haarlem, the historic capital of North Holland located on the Spaarne River. Haarlem features a lovely historic centre, a Gothic-style church and interesting museums.
• Tour of Haarlem, the capital of North Holland and notable for its lovely centre and historic buildings.
• Discover the village of Zaanse Schans
• Visit Gouda and a local cheese farm.
• Visit Ketel One, the oldest distillery in Holland.
• Tour the Keukenhof Gardens, one of the largest flower gardens in the world.
• Visit a flower auction in Aalsmeer.