€40,800 Per Charter
Ultra Luxury Class
- Country / RegionFrance / Burgundy & Loire Valley
- Duration7 Days/6 Nights
- Cruise CodeRENGOLF0816
- Max Passengers8
- Cruise HighlightsAccommodation Cabin accommodation (twin or double bed) with en-suite bathroomActivity Excursions and admittance fees as per the itinerary Meals All meals included - authentic French cuisine and regional specialities plus a selection of fine winesDrinks Open bar with alcoholic and non alcoholic drinksInclusion Sun deck with spa poolTransportation Vehicle for transfers and excursions Activity Use of bicyclesItinerary Cruise between Châtillon-sur-Loire and Montargis.Inclusion WiFi on boardActivity Wine tasting sessions
Don't miss this exclusive 6-night golf cruise package on board the charming Renaissance barge! A perfect treat for golf enthusiast that allows you to explore the various golf clubs such as Golf du Sanserrois, Roncemay Golf & Country Club Fontainebleau Golf Club and Château Cely Golf Club. Moreover, you'll be delighted by the charming towns like Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses, Gien, Montbouy and more!
- Cruise over the River Loire, an amazing 10,000 ton, 662 metre Pont Canal
- Play golf at Golf du Sanserrois
- Walking or cycling tour at the village of Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses
- Visit the international standard course, Roncemay Golf & Country Club
- Explore Gien, home of the Faience pottery
- Cruise to the lovely village of Montbouy
- Visit the village of Montcresson and drive to Fontainebleau Golf Club
- Visit Château Cely Golf Club, recently refurbished golf course
- Transfers by chauffeured Mercedes mini bus between Paris and the hotel barge
- Luxury 6 night cruise
- All meals on board catered for by the on board Master Chef
- Open bar 24/7 with a large range of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. All wines served throughout the cruise
- Excursions and admittance fees as per the itinerary
- Services of 5 crew
- Use of barge facilities, which includes bicycles, DVD player and spa pool
Pick-up & Drop-off Points
Approximate transfer duration between Paris & Renaissance = 2 or 2.5 hours, depending on the cruise direction.
For cabin bookings:
- Pick-up point: The Hotel Westminster, Paris at 2:15 pm
- Drop-off point: The Hotel Westminster by 12:00 noon
For charter bookings:
- Pick-up point: One location of the group's choice in Paris at 2:15 pm OR a TGV train station close to the barge after 4:00 pm
- Drop-off point: One location of the group's choice in Paris at 12:00 noon OR at a local TGV train station by 10:00 am
Filet Mignon de Charolais; Medallion d’Agneau Farci; Filet de Sole Chablisienne; Canard au Petits Navets
Domaine Henri Bourgeois, Sancerre; Domaine Billaud Simon, Chablis Premier Cru; Domaine Bouchard Père et Fils, Meursault; Domaine Changarnier, Monthelie; Domaine Camus, Charmes Chambertin Grand Cru
Aisy Cendré; Bouton de Culotte; Epoisses; Ami du Chambertin
Contact a Barge Travel Specialist
Meet Your Barge Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)
Chatillon-sur-Loire to Montargis
Day 1, Sunday
Guests are met at the designated meeting point and transferred to the spacious Renaissance moored in Châtillon-sur-Loire, where a champagne welcome awaits you. We cruise to Briare crossing Gustave Eiffel’s magical aqueduct over the River Loire, an amazing 10,000 ton, 662 metre Pont Canal, which was completed in September 1896. Time for a walk or cycle ride before dinner on board.
Day 2, Monday
This morning, we enjoy a cruise to La Gazonne, a beautiful mooring surrounded by lakes and ponds with the River Seine on one side and the River Saone on the other. After lunch, we drive to Golf du Sanserrois. Located on the banks of the Loire, this golf course, set amongst century-old trees and ornamented by natural water hazards, is considered one of the most attractive in this part of France. The quality of the greens, the friendly atmosphere and the backdrop of Sancerre vineyards make for a splendid round of golf. (18 hole, par 71, 5,820m). Dinner on board.
Day 3, Tuesday
A morning cruise further along the canal, with plenty of opportunities for walking or cycling along the towpath, to our mooring at the village of Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses near its 350-year-old 7 lock-flight. This afternoon we drive for 1 hour to Roncemay Golf & Country Club. This international standard course, designed by Jean Garaialde in 1991 has hosted many of France’s top competitions. Overlooked by the château in whose grounds the course has been laid out, the length and technical nature of the course offer a challenge to even the most advanced player. (18 hole, par 72, 6,401m). Dinner on board.
Day 4, Wednesday
After a leisurely breakfast of fresh croissants, baguettes and assorted pastries we visit Gien, home of the Faience pottery. There is also time to explore the bustling market. After lunch back on board the hotel barge, we enjoy a relaxing afternoon cruise to the lovely village of Montbouy, with great towpath walking and cycling opportunities. Dinner ashore at the Michelin-starred Auberge des Templiers in Les Bezards.
Day 5, Thursday
We leave Montbouy this morning for a gentle cruise to just outside of the village of Montcresson and our peaceful mooring. After lunch on board, we drive to Fontainebleau Golf Club, regarded by many as the best golf course within the southern Paris area. This attractive, all-weather course lies deep in the private forest that forms part of the Fontainebleau estate. (18 holes par 72, 6,074m). Dinner on board.
Day 6, Friday
We enjoy a morning cruise through Little Venice, past flower-bedecked bridges and medieval watercourses joining France’s oldest canal. This afternoon we drive to Château Cely Golf Club. Situated close to our overnight mooring, this recently refurbished golf course is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the foremost courses in the Parisian region. Set in the grounds of a former private château, the course has received great reviews from former Renaissance guests. (18 holes par 72, 6,000m). Captain’s Farewell Dinner on board.
Day 7, Saturday
After breakfast disembark Renaissance and transfer to the designated drop off point.
Renaissance Deck Plan
- 128 feet long
- 8 passengers
- 5 crew
- 4 twin/double suites with en-suite facilities
- Centrally Heated
- CD player/iPod dock
- Sun deck with spa pool
- 8 touring bikes/1 tandem on request
- Air-conditioned minibus
- WiFi (Subject to local reception)
Dates & Prices
Rates for 2019
20% off per cabin on April 14. 10% off per cabin on May 26.
Departure Dates Suite per person Single Supplement Book Before April 7, 21 5,850 Euros 2,100 Euros April 14 4,680 Euros 2,100 Euros 18 February 2019 April 28 6,690 Euros 2,400 Euros May 5, 12, 19 6,690 Euros 2,400 Euros May 26 6,021 Euros 2,400 Euros 18 February 2019 June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 6,690 Euros 2,400 Euros July 7, 14 6,690 Euros 2,400 Euros July 21, 28 5,850 Euros 2,100 Euros August 4, 11, 18 5,850 Euros 2,100 Euros August 25 6,6690 Euros 2,400 Euros September 1, 8 15, 22, 29 6,6690 Euros 2,400 Euros October 6, 13, 20 5,850 Euros 2,100 Euros
Charter (Whole Barge)
10% off per charter on April 7 & May 12
Departure Dates Charter 6 ppl Charter 7 ppl Charter 8 ppl Book Before April 7 36,720 Euros 37,800 Euros 38,880 Euros 18 February 2019 April 14, 21 40,800 Euros 42,000 Euros 43,200 Euros April 28 46,900 Euros 48,400 Euros 49,900 Euros May 5, 19, 26 46,900 Euros 48,400 Euros 49,900 Euros May 12 42,210 Euros 43,560 Euros 44,910 Euros 18 February 2019 June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 46,900 Euros 48,400 Euros 49,900 Euros July 7, 14 46,900 Euros 48,400 Euros 49,900 Euros July 21, 28 40,800 Euros 42,000 Euros 43,200 Euros August 4, 11, 18 40,800 Euros 42,000 Euros 43,200 Euros August 25 46,900 Euros 48,400 Euros 49,900 Euros September 1, 8 15, 22, 29 46,900 Euros 48,400 Euros 49,900 Euros October 6, 13, 20 40,800 Euros 42,000 Euros 43,200 Euros
Theme Cruise Supplement
Theme Available forr Supplement Golf Charter 8 ppl 600 Euros per golfer
Golf cruises include four pre-booked and paid tee times and transfers to and from the golf clubs. Hire of clubs, caddy or buggy not included. *Only those golfing pay the supplement. A minimum of 4 passengers on a golf charter are required to play golf.
Terms & Conditions
Prices shown in Euros and will be converted in Australian Dollar (AUD) at time of payment using a daily ROE. An initial deposit of €800 is payable at the time of booking. The balance must be paid within 90 days as per our terms and conditions and as specified in our confirmation invoice, which will be despatched when the booking form has been processed. Cancellation policy applies to all bookings.
Enquire about this Cruise
Prefer speaking to us over the phone? Our Barge Specialists would love to help you out!
Prefer speaking to us over the phone? Our Barge Specialists would love to help you out!